We hope you’re satisfied with your individual tax return preparation or the service received, you can simply request Refund Express Australia not to proceed with lodging your tax return. You will need to be quick though as we usually process most returns with hours of you submitting it to us for review.
Maximum Tax Refund guarantee
If you discover a Refund Express error on your return and your entitled to a larger Refund, we’ll refund double the tax preparation fee for that return, for up to 2 years after the original notice of assessment.
Terms and Conditions
From the first of July 2017, Refund Express Australia Pty Ltd will be offering a double your money back guarantee if we can’t get you the maximum possible refund you could get.
The ‘Double your money back guarantee’ is only valid from the 27th of June 2017 to the 30th of June 2018.
The ‘Double your money back guarantee’ refund policy does not include any amounts refunded from the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) or other organisations for your 2017 Individual Tax Return.
The ‘Double your money back guarantee’ is only limited to your invoices paid to Refund Express Australia during the ‘Double your money back’ period.
You cannot receive more than double the amount you paid on your 2017 Individual Tax Return invoice.
The ‘Double your money back guarantee’ does not include Individual Tax Return invoices made and paid prior to the 27th of June 2017.
The ‘Double your money back guarantee’ is not valid for prior year returns, even if lodged after the 27th of June 2017.
If you pay by refund you are not eligible for the double your money back guarantee until the invoice for the 2017 Income Tax Return has been marked as paid upon receiving the pay by refund amount from your 2017 Income Tax Return.
To claim for this, you must satisfy the following:
- You need to have lodged and paid for a 2017 Individual Tax Return to be done.
- You have gone through the full tax return process on the Refund Express Australia Pty Ltd website refundexpress.com.au.
- You can prove that the refund from your 2017 Individual Tax Return that Refund Express Australia Pty Ltd has provided for you is lower than another tax agent for the same return. When proving that a refund is higher at another tax agent you will need to show that the return Refund express has made has all the same information in the return of another tax agent.
- You must satisfy the ATO’s (Australian Taxation Office’s) rules when claiming deductions, this means providing all the appropriate evidence supporting your deduction claim, this includes invoices, receipts, and log books.
You Cannot Claim if:
‘Double your money back guarantee’ becomes invalid if you;
- Lie, mislead, or fail to provide evidence for the deductions you’re claiming.
- fail to include payment summaries or other income items or tax paid items
- Fail to provide all deduction or information regarding the 2017 tax return that could help you get a higher refund.
- Fail to provide evidence that you will be receiving a higher refund from another tax agent.
- Lodge your 2017 Individual Tax Return prior to the 27th of June 2017.
- Or have failed to pay your invoice to Refund Express Australia when lodging your 2017 Individual Tax Return.